Win an Indigo Berry Agate pendant!
I've got 6 of these wee beauties to give away - and to be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer 6 questions.
Please answer the following 6 questions.
To help you - the answers to the first 5 are all somewhere on the Indigo Berry website.
DEADLINE for ENTRIES Midnight (GMT) Friday 7 May 2021
1. Dyed Magnesite is often sold as a more affordable alternative to which gemstone?
2. 6-10% of an opal is made up of what?
3. What links Lapis Lazuli to the Dutch artist Vermeer?
4. In the process of creating Indigo Berry handcrafted silver jewellery, what do I use Liver of Sulphur for?
5. Which unusual gemstone is made from the fossilized remains of snails?
6. Finally, tell me which is your favourite gemstone - and why
Don't forget your contact details - then hit the button to submit your entry.
Thank you for your entry! Good Luck.